Monday 30 April 2012

Horseshoe Tattoo

Horseshoe Tattoo
Blue Horse Shoe Tattoo. Quivering and scared but oh well. the piercer clamed me down and told me it wasent going to hurt (typical i know) but then he said "it will hurt but not as much as you think it would be, the intense is worse" of corse i had no other choice but to believe him. So i got it done and whal-la fineto it is done and over with. I recomend blue horse shoe because the people are nice and they are really clean. after my horrific shock of terror was over iIwent back a second time to get my tummy pierced, and yet again i will go back there to get my eyebrow.

...................................Horseshoe Tattoo....................................














 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan